Thursday 11 October 2012

My One Tip ..

One Tip for today is a horse i have rather blindly and lemming like followed all year expecting a big pay..one win & stop but it has yet to come although i had had a couple of places at tight odds but this generally doesn't go off at big odds but today at a very tempting 12.0 i will be filling my proverbial EW boots to the hilt , the horse in question runs in the 19:50 @ Kempton and the horse is.......MACS POWER .

This is a beast with class and ability but a quirky attitude and a troublesome nature but when he puts it all in he is very good indeed.
The Exceed and Excel gelding has won 5 times with 3 of them over todays trip ( 6f ) and 3 of the 5 have been here at Kempton and being a multiple CD winner round here is a big bonus but more surprisingly he hasn't raced on this surface for over 2 years ( 27/09/2010 ) but then he has been racing pretty much exclusively in C2 events and with great credit and i think its the fact that this has not won this year that has led Fanshawe ( trainer ) to return to the scene of his last win to get a win and give the season some kick , i think this is a good move from James and i fully expect this to be giving it everything here in a mixed field full of inconsistent dodge pots this is imvho the class act and is a cracking price.

6 comments:

  1. It has been pointed out to me that i have made a typo , that being that this is over 7f therefore itn cant be a multiple cd winner , its wins have been over 6f , 7f and 1m it has won here 3 times but not at 7f slight typo error as i must had 6f on my mind..nonetheless everything else stands..;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Thomas Smith? Is that you, Clint? Are you really Clint-Thomas Smith? Or perhaps this is a sibling or a son? As you can see, I'm thinking aloud.

    Also, I like the duck icon thingymebob.

    Kind regards,

    Mr Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am Clint Thomas Smith ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had noticed that typo...would have been 10p or so in my pocket :-).Well, minus 10p for your editorial proofing on HCE...lol.

    Kind regards,
    Robert Maxwell

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4th ( lost 3rd in a photo ) and done at 1.01 in the place market...;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I had my beady eye on it. Annoying. I think you are right that it is best to place a lay bet at silly odds just in case they look like a winner and then it doesn't. I always put a bet up in running at 1.1 for the win and 1.01 for the place as I've been seriously peeved at times, especially when the place comes 4th at those odds. Good selection though - just thin line between winning and losing at times - and no logic.

    Kind regards,
    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt