Thursday 27 February 2014

Morning Campers ;-)

Still not much happening  as the weather although better still has yet to fully shift away and the form book this season in the NH game holds absolutely no water whatsoever ..... so it has had the knock on effect of making me very unmotivated in general whilst i just trade away for upkeep and try and update my AW records....and i have to admit even the Cheltenham Festival this year is exciting me very little , its seems a case of blurgh blurgh and more blurgh...i really cant wait for the Flat season to kick off proper.

I have on many occasion stated my dislike of Southwell and its unique surface however i do feel that now i have had to time to study the races from season and built up a micro data base and i fancy trying to take on the Favs today.....but before i continue with todays card i have to take me new Puppy to the Vets for round Nos 2 of its Jabs ;-((...if  im not back in time then i will look to start posting a " Beat the Fav " card on Saturday...Take it easy folks..
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Copy Halt