Tuesday 2 August 2011

Two mega max lays for weds...

Time to bust the bank IMO... Let's go ,
Lay Nos 1 = Pontefract 14-40 - Sabore £200 - Result = Unplaced @ 6/1 = Won £200
And...

Pontefract - 15-10 - Jade - £200 - Result = 2nd @ 7/2 = Won £200

Now if either of these win then I will be on Hiatus until my return....

Just back and out , thankfully both lays were well beaten by their respective favs, so an easy £400 made today, also some good news finally it's taken four weeks but the unlimited broadband, tv , sky etc has all been installed... Happy days, now I can get some proper work done!!!, on the Espana Lays front we are now on 29/33 ... I think...cba checking back but I think that's right, I'm sure señor Boom will correct me on any of my mistakes!!, lol , thank you boom :-), Ash , how are you?, hope all is well?, and Sledge , how ya doing mate ,.....
Gonna get off here and start tmrws :-), ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Copy Halt