Thursday 17 May 2012

Rail Link

Ahh yes my sire to follow this season ( 3yr olds only ) has thus far produced these stats 1/1/2/0/0/0/3/0 so as you can see its very hit n miss , however the first two wins were gained in France on proper racing ground , then the run of unplaced efforts can be largely attributed to poor ground and trip ( 1m2f - 1m4f ideal ) and today we finally have one running over 1m2f on some proper racing ground at Newmarket , so we have a horse whose Grandfather is a DERBY winner and a  Mother that won the ARC....this trip is ideal  and at a fantastic 32.0 ( current price on BF ) i simply have to go in EW both now and at BFSP in case it drifts, this is trained by Amanda Perret who i like but im sure if it was by Cecil or Stoute then the price would only be a quarter of this....My o my there is some great racing around today , already having done a pre lim lite card for " SIMON THE OWL " who has gone on a all dayer to York with his work mates ( good luck buddy ) i am going to be very busy today , see ya on FB if your about, have fun, be lucky , keep smiling!.
Today's Rail Link runner is....SIGNED UP in the 19:35 Newmarket.


**Ran a great Race Just getting pipped for a place after running on really well coming in 4th @ 88.68 , so near to a MEGA BOOM ( 12.90 for the place ).......

5 comments:

  1. Am betteron the tennis than the cricket at the mo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clint,

    I like birds. It's a rather sweeping statement, hey. I was inspired to write after noticing your comment about ''Simon The Owl''. I like that name.

    I remember years ago when I used to play rugby a friend said while driving an owl had flown through their windscreen. Me being interested in a nutty ornithological way I asked: ''What sort of owl?''

    He replied: ''A brown one.'' :-)

    Simon, don't freeze in those headlights...flap...upwards...good luck at the races.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to our clint,I had a great day.
    The owl part comes from my love for the newly promoted Sheffield Wednesday.
    Cheers
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Simon,

    I should have guessed football was more popular than ornithology, hey. Good luck to Sheffield Wednesday for the new season. Great to see you had a superb day at York. Clint knows his horses. I am kind in between horses and owls :-).

    All the best,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh up Jason.
    You don't do bad with the two year olds yourself mate.
    Enjoy your site as well,which I glance at most days.can't believe how bad baileys jubilee ran today.
    Clint new tho.
    Cheers Simon.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt