Tuesday 29 May 2012

Well the Strangest,....

I have just got back from playing Tennis with sledge in which i Won the first set 6-4 and then had to retire due to the weirdest injury set of feelings my body has ever experienced.
Whilst attempting to play a cross court dipped half volley ( sounds good but is basic ) i kinda played the shot ( which was good ) then landed with my left leg first and hitting the ground in a rather unremarkable way only to feel a tremendous shuddering sensation boom right thru my left leg , knee and then head!!....i honestly thought i had broke my leg , thus causing me to lose my balance , fall into the net and bruise/injury my fingers , on bringing myself together my whole body was shaking and on the inside it was so bad it was almost as tho i was shivering on the inside , sounds bizarre but thats all i can say , Sledge said something which i feel is probably right , " your body could be in shock " and you know what? i think he is right , i was scared , i honestly thought i had done myself a serious injury it was that bad , as i sit here now recalling all this from just 20 mins ago i still feel like jelly.....it was for me...the weirdest thing....Fingers crossed this is only a short term thing and i will be all right in a few days....;-P

On the Racing front i had another very swingy day , 2 big win bets landed at 10.0 and 5.4 , plus two medium win bets landed at 2.25 ( AVE ) however i also laid 4 winners on the spin mid afternoon and the last two of my session , went up went steeply down , come back , went up broke even then down...today was a losing day for me thankfully Senor Pupil ( you know who you are but wants to be Anon ) and myself concluded our days business when he was about £80 in front so that was very good , so i shall forget today , and have tmrw as the start of my working week.....and  a more restrained version it will be , i will be laying just 5 horses all day , that will be me , money made and ta ra....if you want to know what the magic 5 are then get in touch ;-)....and you too can back them all in a Lucky 15 and win huge haha..., anyway im off for a bath now, cya tmrw , ttfn x

4 comments:

  1. Hmm I reckon you hit the net that fast (88mph) that you time warped for a split second to 1875 when the tennis court was an indian burial ground and you were falling into one of the holes, but thankfully the flux capacitor failed and you were back in good ol 2012...

    and oi give some credit for the second set against my inured opponent lol 6-1! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite fancy an L15 tomorrow - don't forget to post them!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Sledge's interpretation of your injury/time travel. I think the way your body reacted it's possible. It sounds very unusual, hey. Your body shiver thingy not Sledge's comment :-). I suffered a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula playing rugby 9years ago but very memorable) and I must admit I was shocked but I can't quite imagine it was like your phenomenon. Hope you are feeling better now. You'll have to take it easy and see how you feel and then fire yourself into the net. Hope you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt