Monday 26 March 2012

Good Morning..

Morning Everyone, hope you all had a great weekend in the Sun , a fantastic weekend everywhere with some very unseasonal temps around ( not that im complaining ) and it is now that time of year when the clubs come out for a clean ready to do damage , damage that is to the greens im attacking and not my team mates and friends ( as shown in previous posts ) , yes the Golfing season is back ;-)..will my back hold up?....time to get to the range and find out!!.
The racing today is light and none to exciting so im going to be taking the day off but all is not lost as i also have 2 Info Horses running today and a Super Nap so the wages will still be made and profits attained, all three Horses will be posted up at PRP.
 With that i will bid thee all Adieu and see ya all bright and breezy on Tues when my Friend Mr Guy Reed has a very nice looking Peintre Celebre colt running for the first time , i will be speaking to him about tmrw so will update after our little tête a tête ;-).

**Dont forget to keep Supporting the Blog and Click Click**

***Dont forget to check out the updated Horse Trainer Website Directory which has been updated and drop into HCE and say thanks to Jason Coote who has devoted so much time and energy into this.***

4 comments:

  1. :-)

    I think the first time I read your blog it was the day your friend got hit on the head. I've been clicking like a crazy man. You will need to build up those muscles in your back to be golfing. I must admit I am hopeless at golf. I enjoyed the walk though...lol.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha mate my friend didnt just get hit on the head lol , i smashed my wood against my bag and the shaft broke and the head flew off and laid him out cold lol...i was sooo shocked ;-@ , played some tennis 2 weeks ago and it was okish in the main , but the riggers of the swing i feel may be a step to far?, maybe a chiropractor ( if thats the right one? ) ,im not very good at either golf or tennis but really enjoy playing but im also a bad loser and rather competitive so playing a game im shit at is not a recipe for success !! , but yeah the walk is good lol on a beaut day like today ;-) , hope your well buddy and smiling again today , keep thar chin up la ;-).

      Delete
  2. What's your Fens link all about. I saw lots of pics. I live in the Fens. Have you been venturing around my neck of the woods without me realising. I like the fact you're branching out because it looks a scenic place to visit. I like a nice vista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant beat a good Vista mate , yeah shots and stuff of places im at or have been , evoking memories of old and having a site that adsense/google cant complain about....;-@@@

      Delete

Translate

Copy Halt