Thursday 1 March 2012

Really don't know...

If i can be truly bothered to write today , the lack of comments is somewhat discouraging at times and i often ask myself..why bother ? , just write your notes down on paper or notepad and store for your records , but i cba doing that either ,....
Had a Single Bottle of the rather delectable Kentish Ale Last Night and woke up with a rather disturbing head ache!! , man o man , i know im a light weight in the drinking division but thats just taking the piss!!.
Have been Listening to Caro ( above ) quite a chilled out infusion of different sounds and styles whilst...
Yeah Man shooting Zombies ( above ) i find Shooting a zombie thru the temple with a Shotty somewhat therapeutic after a day grinding away the races...

On the Racing Front other than my Super Daily Nap , im not sure what to post today ....will give it some thought...

6 comments:

  1. :-)

    You know I like writing on your blog. In fact, even when I don't write I'm thinking about it.

    That bottle of Kentish ale looks very inviting. I would love to be a top on that bottle. I can't take my drink these days. My speach is slightly slurrrrred just saying ''Kentissssshhhhh'' but not forget I'm always reading. Like a hawk...(not sure if they can read but if they could it would be very attentive). I must admit I have felt a little lack lustre these past two days. Must be something in the air.

    Keep posting. Me and Kes love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mate , i have in fact POSTED a FULL FAT Ludlow Card for your perusal today , if anyone else wants to know where it is..seek and thee shall find...

    ReplyDelete
  3. where the feck is it??????????????/

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt