Friday 8 April 2011

Got...

Battered today , absolutely battered , made some epic mistakes , lost my head again and got trounced , what a fucking tool i am!! , so thats me done for a week , gonna have a breather , collect my thoughts and come back next week , fitter , stronger and wiser , overall my hit rate is very high , but when i lose i really lose , so i need the break....will post all pics up when i restart , but a very grim beginning to the month....Things are pretty tough at mo , need to get my fucking act together...

On the Plus side played some great golf today at Owlston Manor against the Mighty Alo and won all 3 tourns , that comprises of the stableford comp ( 34 points of my hcap of 26 ) , strokeplay by 3 shots and matchplay 3 @ 2 so that was great the weather was superb although the course itself was badly signposted , tees hard to find and hard under managed greens meant it was a challenge.....




So as You can see last 3 days have resulted in me being -£400...Not good, not good at all , and tbf they are not trading losses , they are losses thru greed and stupidity , i will learn from this , i HAVE to , its just a fucker .....But i will prevail , take a few days off and clear my head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Copy Halt