Thursday 28 April 2011

Still...

Struggling to get my shit together...what caused the EPIC size fail / crash was a...well , i was just sat , chilling trading slow races , no pressure , single viewing , when i was following a race in running and my logitech keyboard ( which like most has a nos pad at side ) decided to play sticky keys ( or my fat fucking fingers did it ) and whilst watching , fingers ready , waiting to pull the trigger....i saw my moment to lay...and i quickly hit my keys ( manual trade obv , no fairbot for this ) , then looked up and watched then flicked backed to view in running patterns ( still about 1m to go ) and realised that i had layed my horse not for £25 @ 3.26 but for £255 @ 3.26!!!..yikes...so i quickly tried to buy some back , price was now 1.9 - 2.2 as it was leading and now going well , it had led all way , but having previously failed to stay this trip ( 3m2f ) in 4 previous attempts i figured it would weaken and i would easy make my trade......so i waited...3f to go , still leading and now 1.1 - 1.26...ahhh!!... , waited...1f to go and two horses are right behind!!!...come the fuck on i shouted...but it still leads...on the run in...and it pulls out more....and wins by a 1/2 length...Dooof!!...like a rabbit caught in the headlights i failed to buy back any , no trade...just sat and watched my account die.....wasnt / isnt quite the end obv , but that was a tragic hit......im now back to fairbotting £2 lays and trades, its gonna be a while till the account is back to evens , no point in showing loss screens every day or profits of £15 ;-(....when things are back to normal i shall start crowing about my gains...but for now im off to lick my wounds and rebuild the bank..

On the plus side , two of my old members ( from a previous journey ) have asked me to start reposting P.A.S as they like to follow and do donate quite often..so i have started doing a P.A.S blog again at there request...if you want the link just ask..

You should also follow SLEDGE if your into Tennis trading as hes doing very well at mo , keep up the good work matey...

And if you want to buy some free money , then BACK FRANKEL for the Guineas.....it will Piss Home..;-)

FRANKEL WINS @ 1/2f  like the Superstar he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Copy Halt