Wednesday 9 November 2011

Bridesmaid day...


Been a day of seconds all round today...i needed lady luck to smile upon me but alas she has gone out for the day....ive a feeling all rates will be showing nice healthy reds come update time later.....i looked at the cards this morning and thought..take the day off....i shud have listened to my inner voice , been quite an expensive day for me today.....may have a go at kempers tonight or may go shoot some zombies!!.....
Sorry for any that followed me down the river of blood today and hope to recover it very quickly...keep the faith , it will turn back round ;-)

2 comments:

  1. That dress didn't suit me, anyway...lol. Sure you will soon be back in the winner's enclosure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had some solid info for a horse yesterday ( jigsaw puzzle won @ 6.4 ) and lumped on big time EW today so now nicely up for the day....;-)))

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt