Monday 25 July 2011

Day 11 ( I think )

Sat in the abbey drinking and deciding on what to eat and where to go, swim ftw I'm melting ....dOne absolutely nothing for a few days now, still gutted about rewilding dieing, that was tragic...., getting myself ready for the big goodwill festival, not much has been happening of late, just swimming, golf and drinking although they have started the live poker again now so I may nip over for a couple of tourns:-)).

My only Lay today is in the 18-10 Windsor - Duke of Firenze , a likely Fav or second fav who will be a little better for the run, this combo have a weak fto strike rate and is well worth taking on against a field of improvers and likely improvers plus the odd newcomer, I wouldn't say this is a LOTD but it's not far off, I would say at 4.5 it's a mid bet so for the blog this will stand as a £75 lay @ 4.5, this shud pay for my beers tonight :-).

Big week coming up, any views or chat just comment , ttfn .

Result = 3rd @ 10/3 = Won £75

Easy money this was never reallyin it till the end and was a well beaten 3rd...
Now back in the abbey for round 2 of the drinks session ...happy Days :-)

Cya tmrw :-))

BTW that's 14/15 now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Copy Halt