Thursday 28 July 2011

Just the one for Friday ...

Today's LOTD is in the 14-35 @ Goodwood, and the horse is Neebras, for a variety of reasons that due to lack of sleep I cba explaining, all you need to know is that this really shouldnt be winning this today , I will be laying for both myself and the blog account a Max lay of £150 @ bfsp, ...

On the holiday front , it's been mental , just got back from a 12 hour Moorish festival , like a Spanish oktoberfest , out at 10 pm back at 10 am, fucking ridiculous crazy , shattered but but back up and out after just a couple of hours sleep, more beer and the first few buds are taking their toll lol,... Time for red bull to intervene , ... Tmrw is a " do jobs for my mum day ", which means some more painting in the morning then the pool, watch some racing , then the pool , then siesta and then back on the beer big time for a massive Friday night special at the abbey... Happy fucking days..., right o everyone enjoy Glorious Goodwood and I'll check back tmrw ...:-) ttfn .

Fuckety fuck this takes me to 18/20!!...shit!!,
Today's Result = Neebras 1st = Lost £645...
Not great ( however i did trade at 8.5 and 10.0 ), quite a dent on some otherwise good profits...still very nicely up so far but that was a kick in the balls for the blog , but in all honesty I have had a great Goodwood, some great lays and some decent win bets landed, so still very happy with my part time approach ( which is the best I can do at mo ) ... Let's hope we get back to winning ways tmrw...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! put a lay on at dinner as per your banker tip, gg £50...straight lays no ty, but I was at work and expecting EASY MONNNYEZ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, il sledge mate, sorry I couldn't deliver for ya today but still running at 18/20 on the Espana lays and Neebras did hit 13.5 in running so was an easy trade, nonetheless ul mate, easy get it back buddy , keep the faith :-), soon be home and ready for some tennis :-)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt