Friday 29 July 2011

Just the one for sat ...

Let's hope we can do better today after finding Neebras yesterday!!, I really thought Western Aristocrat was a good thing today and just couldn't see Neebras reversing his form, I was wrong, and not for the first time , so on we march,
Today's Max lay will be in the 15-10 Goodwood , I have Layed , Snow Fairy for £500 @ 3.2 and set a keep back bet of £370 @ 4.2 for a profit roughly of either £110 or £130 , IMO It will struggle for pace here and as it likes to race off the pace I feel a trade is a cert so that's the way I'm playing, actually gonna proba have a full day at it tmrw so youse see me on , if ya do give us a shout , whatever ya do have a great day ... See ya soon x

Ker-Ching, Snow fairy loses , but more pertinently the trade was matched in the first 15 secs , so a very easy £130 made, happy days :-)), blog account back on track and now on 19/21!

3 comments:

  1. hi pal its colin , i do so hope your right with the lay, iv put all my eggs in 1 basket and hammering ryan moores crystal cappella ,if this loses i,ll be broke for a month,talk soon clint gl for today

    ReplyDelete
  2. wd clint, nice lay ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch Colin, hope u had a little trade there and saved some, was never travelling like it did lto, .....I have now recovered a good deal more than the £130 blOg profit, today has been amazing :-)..did you back Crowleys in the first?

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt