Thursday 29 September 2011

What a lovely day....

It is today , the sun is shining...and all is well in the world ( well my world anyway ) , no real dramas or news to chew on today , well the news everywhere seems to have remained the same over the last 6 months , some trouble in libya , the world is skint and china is everywhere....thats pretty much it....
On the racing front , for a thursday its pretty fucking dismal tbh , i will flash a couple of todays bets from warwick here....

WARWICK

16:10 - LAY - NEVER SATISFIED - £250 @ BFSP - UNPLACED = WON £250

16:40 - LAY - BRICKFIELDER - £250 @ BFSP - - UNPLACED = WON £250

And thats it for the blog today , tbh pretty uninspiring across the board , its time for me to unearth all my pages and pages of data on the aw and i will have to start the unpleasant task of sifting thru all the nh data and stats , although i will mainly be concentrating on the trading side of things during the winter months , just got a nice looking weekend to look forward to , although that said for my readers all day sat and sun will be restricted to the pro site as its the start of the new year on sat ( arc weekend ) , what i will say now well in advance is that if  SO YOU THINK  runs in the arc @ its current antepost price of 5.8  this is the LAY of the year , an absolute corker , this has as much chance of winning as me if i was wearing a straight jacket and comedy slippers and i will happily empty my whole account and ask everyone i know to lend me more , this will be the easiest money i can make since time began!!!!!.
So i will do two full race cards ( ascot and fontwell ) for you guys tmrw and hopefully you can make enough to have a great weekend !.

6 comments:

  1. whacking a ton on both those selections. Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no faith in my LAYS then?...good luck ( well obv i hope u lose ) , why are you betting against me? , have you found this to be profoundly profitable? , am i missing a trick here? , do i start backing all my lays now?...lol lol , whatever mate , good luck to ya , fill yer boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Silvestre De Sousa was riding then i would be with you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SDS is a quality Jock , are you telling me that you would lay it " if " sds Was riding?? , if thats your reasoning i think your on meds....other than that i dont really understand your statement..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on your lays MG.
    Im just messing with SDS, I'd back him all day.

    Thanks for your tips, im green following your advice. I actually used the Leeson Method of doubling up my winnings for your 2nd selection.

    Cheers
    AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats cool , as long as your winning and making a few quid all is well in the world , good looking card for tmrw at Ascot , usual shizzle at fontwell , but i can only try my best....lets hope tmrw is another grand day ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt