Tuesday 10 January 2012

Weds Advance Card/Bets/Thoughts...

A decent days racing with a fair looking early evening card at Kempton and it Kempton where I shall be attacking....

Race 1
Kempton Park 16:45
Betdaq Multiples Handicap
£3500.00 added, 4yo plus, 1m 2f, Class 5

..This is a comPetitive race where many have a live chance and most a case can be made, megalala, cheyslemore are two of the more likely winners among others with real proven form, however I like the potential improver in this field ROCKY ELSOM , formerly with J Oxx , ran a few decent races and looks like a horse to whom a step up in trip will be welcomed its my view that this horse has the potential to easily be a 85+ rated horse that statement cannot really be applied to any others as they are already as good as they are going to be, natural improvement and a good ride from the reliable Crowley will see this go close.

Result : Obvious choice and PAS  selection Nibani wins @ 5/2...Grrrrr! , Rocky Elsom is Unplaced!.

Race 2
Kempton Park 17:15
Back Or Lay At betdaq.com Handicap
£6300.00 added, 4yo plus, 5f, Class 4

...Another highly competitive race and one that makes me hanker for the flat season proper, there are again many in this race with chances but without synopsis I will be sticking with EARLSMEDIC beaten a head on fri, is holding its form supremely well and you will gteed a big run.

Result : Unplaced....Sigh , i knew i shouldnt have bothered today....

Race 3
Kempton Park 17:45
Betdaq Mobile Apps Median Auction Maiden Stakes
£2500.00 added, 3-5yo, 6f, Class 6

..Trappy race but the one I like most is DARK CASTLE , ran 6th FTO but that was over 1m and was a better run than it appears. - 1st @ 2.20 (1.27)

Race 4

Kempton Park 18:15
Book Now For Saturday Handicap (Div 1)
£2500.00 added, 4yo plus, 6f, Class 6
Ermyntrude , this is my choice here but is one fraught with risk, ran poorly last time when 5-1f but that was over 1m3f this is a 6f blast??, that is gamble methodology and this horse could easily be trained by Sir Mark.

I'm sorry about the short reviews, but I'm on my I phone , I am in Leeds all day tmrw the bets are going on now, the bets will be low stakes today as the confidence levels are lower, so I will be having a mixture of £25ew doubles and trebles., ** Have reviewed this and was going to add £25ew acca , but am now doing a straightforward £25EW Yankee...Good Luck everyone..G , hope the waters burst ;-@@@
My LOTD is Macks Sister in the 18:45, £150 @ bfsp.
***The only good thing from today was the lay but then I spunked that off with my place back, so a poor day today....be better tmrw.

3 comments:

  1. Naff day for me with loss - combination of bad selections and losing my discipline. Just looking at results on RP and ha ha! - I should have bunged some on "Hi George" today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah bit poor for me today, thats what happens when i dont concentrate or treat this with the respect it deserves...back to normal tmrw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. def seems your best results come when you are fully focused - 2/3rds way through reading your blog form the start - hope your lay works out and offsets some loss

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt