Tuesday 28 June 2011

Feeling...

Considerably fed up now actually , i know it my fun money , but its still not fun when you lose it , cant believe the shitty run im on at the mo , hitting one outers l-r and centre  , Manda fucking lay...wtf??...oh my fucking days , i even layed sharp bullet in that race, so why didnt i leave that one out....?? , instead, the post loss analysis , fucking great , do feel a bit sick , but they may be hunger and hangover.....what a blow that was...then lost on following race as well , but only small , but thats hardly the point is it.....i have had many losses bigger than this, but this is well just typical for me at times...i remember last year at cheltenham festival , Day 2 , i LAYED the first five winners, 20/1, 18/1 , 24/1 , 10/1 and 5/1....lost over £20k in one day....now that did wipe me out , took me ages to get back in the game proper after that....so my advice is , do the opposite of whatever i do until my run changes....
Actually there was a chap from leeds that did that last year, i think thru august i hit a flat spot over a 3 week period and was laying lots of big priced winners...he started backing them and made some decent money....then i layed 98/100 losers so the run come back and i was back in form again...
So lets just see what happens over the next few days and then decide....

1 comment:

  1. Know how ya feel m8, same shitty run over here for the past week... I take a small break now for a couple of days and start next week fresh I hope...

    Good luck, you know you will win in the long run, see it as lending back your money and get it back later with lots of interest :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Copy Halt